It’s that time of year again when we throw budgets to the win in order to score a heck of a lot of savings on our next vacay — Click Frenzy Travel.
Tomorrow, April 20 the epic sale will return for 53 hours start from 7 pm (AEST) with deals on flights, accommodation, packages, experiences, cruises, tours, transport, travel essentials and more. Just in time to pump some life back into the travel industry now the world is starting to feel a lot more ‘normal’.
“It’s no secret that Australians love to travel and it’s been incredible to see everyone get behind local tourism in the past year,” explained Managing Director of Click Frenzy, Grant Arnott, in a statement.
“As we’re operating in a more stable environment, we’d love people to use this event to snag some hot deals, while supporting both domestic and international providers that are still recovering… With the majority of the deals being exclusive to us, we’re anticipating plenty of happy campers by the end of the event”.
- Qatar – Savings of up to 10 percent on flights to some of their most popular destinations including the United Kingdom, Greece, Italy, the Maldives, Spain, Africa, plus many more.
- Wotif – up to 25 percent off Aussie hotels.
- Park Regis and Leisure Inn Hotels – save up to 40 percent off your next booking.
- Greyhound Australia – 20 percent off all tickets and passes.
- Ascott Australia – up to 30 percent off hotels and apartments in Melbourne, Sydney, Hobart and Perth.
- Samsonite – up to 50 percent off their range of premium luggage, backpacks and more.
- Lipault – up to 60 percent off site-wide.
- Travel Online – up to $1700 off best-selling escapes and up to 50percent off already discounted deals.
- Novotel Cairns – A three-night package with $500 bonus value.
There are also extra deals if you sign up as a member, which is free to do. Check out all the deals and make your wallet angry over on the website.
(Lead image: Instagram / @jess_clucas)