Returning with gusto this September is the Sunshine Coast’s Maroochy Music and Visual Arts Festival – and hey, we want to fly you and a mate there, sort out your accommodation and give you tickets, too.
After releasing their 2016 lineup last month, Maroochy Fest promises a cacophony of aural and visual delights at the massive amphitheatre of the Old Horton Park Golf Course. This year will see the likes of Matt Corby, Peking Duk, Allday, George Maple, Client Liaison, City Calm Down, Ngaiire, Boo Seek and more hitting the stage on Saturday September 10.
There’ll also be a host of visual artistry on display, including work from artist/musician Bertie Blackman and installation artist Amanda Parerwill. This is set to be one arts-heavy, sun-drenched Sunshine Coast spectacular. You really shouldn’t miss it.
So here’s a way to not miss it: we’re giving away flights, accommodation and passes for you and a mate to experience Maroochy in all its glory. Here’s a run down of what the lucky winners will get:
– Return economy flights from our mates at Qantas from any Australian city to Sunshine Coast airport (up to $1000).
– A two nights stay at the 4-star Sebel Maroochydore, a two bedroom, ocean view serviced apartment.
– A double pass to the Maroochy Music and Visual Arts festival on Saturday September 10.
– Two limited edition festival button ups.
– A meet and greet with festival headliners Peking Duk.
Not too shabby, hey? To win it, you’ve got to be in it – head HERE to tell us, in 25 words or less, where would you go on holiday with Peking Duk and why. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and entries must be submitted by 11:55pm on August 14, 2016. Full terms and conditions are here.