Yep, it’s that time of year again folks: Click Frenzy is kicking off tomorrow at 7pm (AEDT, although many brands seem to start the sale early) and will carry on for 53 hours. It’s particularly good timing, what with Christmas coming up.
Sales are great and all, but for anyone (me) who gets overwhelmed by the sheer number of deals — there’ll be over 4,000 deals from more than 800 brands — and ends up buying stuff you absolutely don’t need, I strongly suggest making a pre-game plan.
Here’s a few of the best Click Frenzy travel deals, and home related deals, to get you started. Obviously check the deal provider websites for details and fine print.
- Charlotte Pass Snow Resort – Save up to 45 percent at Australia’s highest resort. Stay at Lucy Lodge, lift passes and breakfast included.
- StayWell Group – Save up to 30 percent on hotels, which includes chains like Leisure Inn and Park Regis.
- Wyndhams Destinations – 20 percent off Club Wyndham Airlie Beach, Surfers Paradise, Melbourne, Torquay, and Ramada resort by Wyndham Phillip Island.
- Park Regis Hotels – Stay at the Retro Sydney Hotel for $85 per night with flexible cancellation policy
Packages And Experiences
- Travel Dream – Four night all-inclusive Berkeley River Lodge plus Flights for $2499 pp (WA residents only). Eight-day Norfolk Island Discovery with return flights for $1999 pp. Seven-day five-star Mt mulligan Lodge & Thala Beach Nature Reserve for $3199 pp. 10-day Tasmanian Highlights small group tour for $1999 pp. 10-day Broome, Bungle Bungles and Kimberely Tour for $3199 pp.
- Bev Wills Cruise Holidays – Up to 40 percent off, starting from $7929 on small luxury cruise brand Azamara. Up to 60 percent off a second guest on Quantum of the Seas, sailing from Brisbane.
- RedBalloon – Save $25 sitewide when you spend $149 or more.
- Viator – Extra 10 percent off experiences.
- Turquoise Safaris – 25 percent off Sea Lion Tour at Jurien Bay, WA.
- Hertz – Get 21 percent off when you book for travel in 2021.
- Globite – 30 percent off sitewide.
- Travellers Home – Up to 55 percent off luxury style leather and microfibre anti-theft business bags. Up to 80 percent off SwissSwim bags and luggage.
- Macpac – Take an extra 20 percent off all clearance.
- Sheridan Outlet – 60% off all Sheridan and 30% off Pillows & Quilts.
- House – Extra 25 percent off site wide, including sale.
- Forty Winks – 50 percent off selected mattresses.
- Canningvale – up to 70 percent off site wide.
- Koala Bamboo – 30 to 75 percent off store wide.
- Myer – Savings across homewares, electrical and fashion.
- Spotlight – Up to 40 percent off manchester and home décor products.
(Lead Image: Unsplash / Kane Taylor)