I will always remember 2020 for one thing: discovering the humble air fryer. Ok, so there are probably s few other factors too, but mostly the air fryer.
It’s also my personal belief that mango is the best fruit ever and if you don’t agree, your entire life is a lie. So when The Air Fryer Guy (someone other air fryer enthusiasts should definitely follow, FYI) paired up with Pepsi Max because of their new mango flavour and shared his mango fries recipe, my life changed.
Pepsi Max Mango x The Air Fryer Guy’s Mango Fries Hack
View this post on Instagram
- 2 Almost Ripe/Firm Mangoes
- 1 Cup of Plain Flour
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1 Tablespoon of Fajita Seasoning
- A Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Can of Pepsi Max Mango
- Preheat air fryer for 3 minutes at 200c
- Cut mangoes into thick wedges/chips
- Put flour into a large bowl
- Cover each mango chip with flour and set aside
- Spray the air fryer tray with olive oil
- In batches, put the chips into the air fryer then spray them with olive oil
- Cook for 7-10 minutes at 200c
- Transfer chips to another bowl and season with salt, pepper and fajita seasoning
(Lead Image: Instagram / @airfryerguy)
Kassia is the Editor of AWOL, and a straight-up travel addict. She was born without a sense of direction, yet an intense desire to explore the world. As such, she's lost 90% of the time but she's learned to roll with it. You can catch her latest adventures on Instagram @probably_kassia.