Just like that, we’re already over a month into the New Year, and the memories of our Christmas breaks are fading faster than the tail end of an ‘80s rock ballad.
The post-holiday mood is real, and it’s hitting pretty hard right now, right? Know what really helps with those fading travel memories, though? Booking a flight and making some new ones.
The Qantas Global ‘Make New Memories’ Sale has kicked off, offering sale fares to a whole range of destinations around the world. All you have to do is choose where to go.
- Is it high time for a European summer jaunt? Right now, you can fly from Sydney and Melbourne to London from $1379 Economy return.
- Looking for a break a little closer to home You can fly to a bunch of spots in New Zealand like Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane to Christchurch from $229 Economy one way.
- Is the sensory overload of South America calling out to you like a siren? Now you can now fly Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide to Santiago from $1099 Economy return.
- The United States always makes for an unforgettable journey, and now there are great Economy return fares from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. For examples, flying Economy return to Los Angeles (from $1099) or New York City (from $1299).
- Or are you keen for the culinary delights of Bangkok? Now you can eat your way around the city with fares from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide to Bangkok from $649 Economy return.
- Maybe it’s South Africa – with its wildlife, wineries and winning cities – that’s made it to the top of your bucket list? Fly from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide to Johannesburg from $1199 Economy return with Qantas.
The sale fares extend across all travel classes, so expect savings in Premium Economy and Business too. The sale finishes on February 21, unless sold out prior. Selected travel dates, days and conditions apply. So find more details at Qantas.com.
Time to travel! Check out the Qantas Global ‘Make New Memories’ Sale here.